Friday, March 18, 2011

Condiments of My Week

Catchup & Relish.
Wednesday, I and two of the staff went to a seminar in Denver on Ace Paint.  Interesting information on product and color but  A LONG DAY with a lot of traffic.  I left the house at 6am and got home at 6pm...and I drove. Don't get me wrong; the traffic in Colorado is NOTHING like what N. California-Bay Area traffic that I used to experience, it's just that my commute usually entails a 30 minute drive that has so little traffic that when you do see another car you wave at the driver!
The more amazing thing of the day was that, are you ready for this?  IT WAS 74 DEGREES IN DENVER AT 4PM, and it's MARCH.  Weird but wonderful weather.  Last weekend we had a bear cruise through the backyard.  They've woken up early this year.  Of course it may still snow...(it actually snowed a bit during the night), but we're all really enjoying the warmth right now.  I've even seen my first bluebird of the season.

so now....to find my mustard.  It's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Here in eastern Oregon we have daffodils, iris and glads coming up. Bulbs awakening and making the journey up through the snow. I heard about it all my life, but never saw it before coming here. Aren't 'firsts' just the neatest thing? I have seen fat robins too, so maybe we will all get an early spring. And yet the deer still manage to find they way into the yard to graze. Gratefully, no bears!

    ReplyDelete